Our gentlest handmade soap made from extra-virgin olive oil. Olive & Comfrey Soap is renowned for its gentle lather and timeless healing qualities of olive oil and comfrey leaf. Great for dry, sensitive or newborn baby's skin. Also effective for skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and cradle cap.
Soap - Olive & Comfrey - 4OZ
This soap started it all!
While caring for our infant boys in the bath one evening, Audrey read the ingredients on a bottle of a "no more tears" commercial baby shampoo. Five of the ingredients listed on that bottle was found to be either known or suspected carcinogens. What really made us upset was the words "Our Gentle Ingredients". It may be "no more tears formula", but we suddenly no longer trusted what we read on labels. What started as an evening bubble bath for our two boys in 2008, motivated Audrey to continue her family tradition of making gentle nourishing soaps and body care for our family... and yours.
* Known to aid the healing process of skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, cradle cap and acne
* Gentle lathering shampoo and body wash for normal, dry, oily, baby and sensitive skin
* Infused with comfrey leaves to soothe and heal irritated skin while boosting the growth of new skin
* Lathers well as a shampoo, face, and body wash
* No fragrance, perfume or scent
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
* As a shampoo: wet hair, lather in, massage gently, rinse well. Condition as needed.
* As a soap: face and body wash as desired. Rinse well.
* Keep out of eyes.
Storage & Travel:
* Store in soap dish away from water.
* Travels well in a container or clear sealed bag.
* Shelf life: one year after purchase.
Our Natural Ingredients:
Olive Oil - (Olea europaea (olive) * Extra-Virgin
Coconut Oil - (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Comfrey Leaf - (Symphytum officinale L.) *
Water (Aqua) - Reverse Osmosis Purified
Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) - a water-soluble solid produced by processing salt water
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorses the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.