Riverstone Naturals handmade Honey & Annatto Soap provides a gentle, deep cleansing wash for the face and body. Infused with Annatto Seed and organic Saskatchewan honey to reduce the signs of wrinkles, sun damage, blemishes, while tightening up the skin and making it look younger. Honey Soap is ideal for oily or sensitive skin and gentle enough for the entire family.
Soap - Honey & Annatto - 113G/4OZ
* Naturally helps the skin retain moisture while gently cleaning even tiny pores.
* Gentle lathering face and body wash for normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin.
* Infused with Annatto Seed and organic Saskatchewan honey to reduce the signs of wrinkles, sun damage, blemishes, while tightening up the skin and making it look younger.
* Coconut Oil based soap ideal facial soap and makeup removal
* No fragrance, perfume or scent added, slight scent of honey.
* Ideal for travel
How To Use:
* As a soap: face and body wash as desired. Rinse well.
* Keep out of eyes.
Storage & Travel:
* Store in soap dish away from water.
* Travels well in a container or clear sealed bag.
* Shelf life: one year after purchase.
Our Natural Ingredients:
Coconut Oil - (Cocos Nucifera) * Extra-Virgin
Palm Oil (Elaeis Guineensis) * Certified Sustainable Source
Olive Oil - (Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil * Extra-Virgin
Castor Seed Oil - (Ricinus communis) *
Annatto Seed - (Bixa orellana)
Water (Aqua) - Reverse Osmosis purified
Honey - Canadian - organically and sustainably harvested in Saskatchewan
Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) - a water-soluble solid produced by processing salt water.
* Organic & Unrefined
The information on this page has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. Any and all claims of healing properties are based on widely accepted scientific research done on the properties of the individual ingredients. Neither Health Canada nor Riverstone Studios / Riverstone Naturals endorse the practice of ingesting essential oils. Always consult a physician regarding health conditions.